ARTISANALLY HANDCRAFTED ONE BY ONE in India. Each piece is one of a kind, which may cause very slight variations from one to another.
NON-TOXIC DYES - Color shades may vary slightly, especially if the fiber is undyed.
SAFE - This product is non-toxic and complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
A Lorena Canals rug is for life, to make it last longer, we recommend that you follow these wash and care tips:
- It's completely normal that our washable rugs have fluff in the first months because our products are completely handmade. We recommend Sweeping the rug with a stiff broom and using a vacuum cleaner regularly
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from setting into the roots of the fibers. Use a low-power suction. Do not use a beater bar or any other rotating articles which may damage the pile. We do not recommend the use of floor-cleaning robots.
- SWEEPING the rug with a soft or natural fiber broom or brush.
- SHAKE OUTSIDE occasionally to help get rid of dirt that may settle between the fibers, especially on the shaggy type.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight as it may affect the colors of the rug
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the pile.
- If you find loose ends coming out, do not pull. Cut them carefully with scissors to avoid further damage.
- Remove spills immediately. Absorb the spill with a clean, soft cloth by pressing firmly around the spill.